Terms and Conditions:
The term “My Bluetooth Speaker” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is also to be noted that some images of products featured on our website, at times, will include items and/or accessories that may not be part of the item or sets to be purchased and are purely for visual demonstration purposes.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to My Bluetooth Speaker are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Links to this website from another website or document may be created but are subject to the discretion of My Bluetooth Speaker.
- Due to supply and demand, My Bluetooth Speaker make no guarantee to the availability of supplier stock and thus cannot guarantee delivery times.
- We reserve the right to change item prices quoted on our website without prior warning and they therefore may not necessarily be the same upon checkout. This is due to fluctuations in supplier prices. If a price changes you have the right to cancel an order should you not wish to proceed with the changed price. Any funds already paid will be fully refunded.
- All delivered orders (partial or full) remain the property of My Bluetooth Speaker until fully paid for.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
My Bluetooth Speaker is an ixi-devices subsidiary.
At My Bluetooth Speaker we want our customers to enjoy a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience.
For this reason, we try and make the process of returning goods simple.
Cancelling an Order
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website within 14 days of receiving our order confirmation email. If we have not yet despatched the goods, we will cancel your order and make an immediate repayment.
You can cancel an order by getting in touch via our Contact page.
Returning an Item or Full Order
When cancelling your order, if you have already received the goods you will need to make the return within 30 days. Once we have received the returned item(s), we will credit you with the value of the returned goods.
The following stipulations apply for full refunds:
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging along with any accessories or extras supplied as part of the product.
- Goods must be undamaged and in working order, unless the fault can be proven to have existed prior to receipt.
If you are returning an item because of an error made on our part or because it is defective, we will be more than happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the goods to you and your costs in returning it to us. Otherwise, you will be responsible for delivery charges in connection with your purchase.
When returning an item, we ask that you please contact us directly to arrange this, quoting your order number and reason for cancellation e.g. defective items. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
Should you need to return an item or order, please contact us first to arrange this and refer to your order confirmation email for address details. Contact page.
GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES
The products we sell come with their individual manufacturers’ guarantee. For more information on product guarantees, we refer you to the manufacturers websites.
Whilst My Bluetooth Speaker makes reasonable effort to ensure we sell only the highest quality goods, we do not offer any guarantee or warranty schemes other than those offered by the product manufacturers.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and both you and My Bluetooth Speaker agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
“My Bluetooth Speaker” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“My Bluetooth Speaker” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20th May 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Your contact information including email address.
Demographic information such as your physical or postal address.
- We do not collect financial information such as card or bank account details via our website and therefore do not store any of this information electronically as all payment processing is handled via PayPal and BACS.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping and product delivery.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal or confidential information about you and is stored on your computer, not our server/web site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, though, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In terms of data stored, no additional information is gathered through the general use of this website and everything is anonymous.
We do collect personal information through the purchase of goods from our site or the submission of communication via our contact page.
This information is solely used for the purpose of providing the necessary service to yourself and any data that we hold on you can be deleted at your request.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website(s). Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
if we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out at any time by emailing us via our Contact page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us via our Contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For both your safety and ours we only process payments via PayPal.
This is to safeguard your banking details and sensitive data as we will not collect or store any payment information on our website. All payment processing is handled directly with PayPal.
Delivery time is dependent on 2 factors:
- Availability – We work on a supply and demand principal so when it comes to order dispatch some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a few days, while some may take as long as a few weeks. We make no guarantee nor are able to provide any accurate delivery time scales, however we do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible.
Generally orders are shipped within a maximum of 4 weeks.
- The method of delivery – We deliver locally (within the UK) with delivery of items handled via 3rd party postal services such as Royal Mail, Hermes and/or other courier, depending on the item type and destination. Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based upon “business” days.
Free Shipping Offers
Some of our items contain free shipping and this usually is reflected at Checkout but should you still be charged for any reason then a refund to the value of the shipping will be issued within 3 working days.
We do not profit from shipping. Shipping costs are generally the same as what we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package and should the cost work out cheaper at the time of shipping then the difference will be refunded to you. Shipping and handling costs are calculated on the website automatically during the Checkout process, are based on the price of the items you are purchasing and included in the final sale price. This calculation is displayed separately at the point of Checkout
This website and its content is copyright of “My Bluetooth Speaker” with All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Certain products on this site carry registered trademarks and other intellectual property rights and are therefore copyright of their respective owner/manufacturer.